Monday 26 January 2015

Tumblr Outfit Inspiration 2.0

Another day, another amazing outfit I see on Tumblr. These all prove to be good sources of inspiration when I am putting together my own outfits. Even though I like to put my own twist on styles, many of the girls clothes I see on Tumblr spark ideas. So today I thought I would share with you my favourite Tumblr outfit inspirations of the moment.


Source: hope.sne.jp
 The oversized denim jacket
I absolutely love these looks using a denim jacket. I recently purchased one and have been loving styling it with dresses and skirts. It makes an outfit that may be seen as dressy, casual and really sets off an outfit. 
I love the nude denim jacket with white dress and white tights look to the left. This is cute yet the jacket gives it that edge. I really wish I could work white tights, but I feel you've either got it or you don't when it comes to them.
I've been addicted to stripes lately and black and white stripes just seem to really work with blue denim. Paired with the two necklaces and the black skirt the outfit below is completely casual cool. Finally, adding a faux fur gilet on top of the jacket is a great way to use layering to jazz up a seemingly plain outfit. 
Source: trustfox
Source: amilosingwaytoomuch
Source: lookbookdotnu












What a simple yet effective outfit this is. The black shirt dress, burgundy brogues and grey coat, all dark hues, blend together creating this fabulous winter look. I love the speckled effect of the coat, it makes it stand out and gives the outfit that extra nudge. This could be worn smart/casual or just as an everyday look. 













Source: aizou

Source: plumella




The turtle neck jumper
I cannot describe my love for turtle neck jumpers this winter. They are just so soft, snuggly and flattering. I love this jumper paired with the plaid, a-line skirt. It reminds me of a Cher from Clueless outfit. Totally school chiq.

Over the knee socks
Over the knee socks are my must have accessory this winter. I feel like they make an outfit so much more than tights do. Pairing them with brogues and a oversized t-shirt is so easy and effective. Definitely swap yours tights for knee highs.



So there are my Tumblr outfit inspirations. 

*virtual hugs*

xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment