Tuesday 28 October 2014

OOTD: Darkness Approaching





Bomber Jacket - Dirty Harry Ltd
Shirt - Topshop
Leather Skirt - H&M
Brogues - Deichmann 

Another Friday, another birthday dinner to attend. The title of this sounds a little creepy but really I just mean my outfit was basically all black apart from my bomber jacket, and I think it works! Black is probably the only colour you could get away with being the only colour in an outfit. I love this double diamond print shirt, I think it just looks really funky and works well with the skirt. As the skirt is mini, the shirt makes the outfit more covered. These brogues have been my most worn shoe this autumn, they literally go with everything and give any outfit that edge. They are also super comfy and were surprisingly affordable so I definitely suggest Deichmann for reasonably priced shoes. Finally, my burgundy bomber jacket finishes off any outfit and is my favourite item of clothing this fall. 

Happy Tuesday!

*virtual hugs*
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment