Tuesday 27 January 2015

Fanatic for Faux Fur

River Island Minx Faux Fur Tote
River Island Faux Fur Clutch
This season I have been addicted to faux fur. The sensation you feel when your run your hand across the soft, silky fur of a coat, scarf or bag is a feeling impossible to resist. My favourite high street faux fur bags have defiantly been from River Island. Their bags are gorgeous yet sophisticated, as 
sometimes, if you're not careful, faux fur can be tacky. The minx tote is perfect for everyday use and the black clutch ideal for evening wear. I also love to wear faux fur as it acts as a reminder to me that real fur is not necessary. Why do we need to kill animals for their fur if we have the technology to produce such good replicas? These bags are gorgeous and even more so because they are faux. 

What do you think about faux fur? Let me know in the comments. 

*virtual hugs*

xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment