Monday 11 August 2014

OOTD : A Summer Favourite





Blouse - Dorothy Perkins
Gingham Leggings - Topshop
Necklace - Topshop
Geek Shoes - Topshop
Satchel - River Island

Here is one of my favourite outfits of the Summer, every item in it is a must have for me. These gingham leggings have been a staple piece for me this Summer, they have definitely been shown lots of loving . I just love how suitable the pattern is for Summer but at the same time they are still something super comfortable for when I don't want to get my legs out. I have also got a lot of wear out of this blouse as it goes with absolutely anything. Again great for when I don't want all of my arms to be on show. The mint geek shoes are the best sandals in my opinion, great for when you forget to paint your toe nails! I just love the panels and as mint is a pastel colour I was obviously going to love them. A statement necklace sets off any outfit and this one is absolutely amazing. Pastel colours again and I adore the silver chain with the gold bugs. I can't not look at it without exerting a little cry of excitement. Finally the River Island satchel. This is a great little bag that is bigger on the inside than the out and is light as a feather on my shoulder. All in all a great outfit when you want to go Summer casual.

No comments:

Post a Comment