Thursday 26 June 2014

My Go To Summer Heels

Hello Hello Hello! Today I thought I would share with you my go to Summer heels e.g the heels I will be wearing to every party in Summer as I can't afford loads of Summer heels. Sad face. So I was on the hunt for the perfect pair of Summer shoes, I wanted something that could be worn with a range of different outfits but at the same time had that Summer party vibe to them. I also really wanted white ridged sole heels as they are everywhere at the moment and I adore them. While on instagram I stumbled across an account called Public Desire which had gorgeous shoes. I followed the link to a website called My1stWish and found these beauties :
Lana Nude Beige Platform High Heels Shoes
I am in LOVE! They are just so beautiful. They are excellent quality, and even though the heel in 5.1" and the platform is 1.7" they are comfy and not hard to walk in. Believe me if I say they are easy to walk in they are because I am the queen of not being able to walk in heels. I am so happy I found this site as it doesn't just do great heels but cute flats as well. The nude and the white work well together and I feel I could wear these with loads of different outfits. Money well spent in my opinion!

Excuse my horrible feet
Cheeky black and white front view

What are your go to Summer shoes? What is your favourite online shoe store?

*virtual hugs* 
 
xoxo



Disclaimer: These are all my own photos. The company has not asked me to talk about these shoes, or them, I just love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment